Take Command 19.02 Build 37 - Popis výrobce
Nástroj pro příkazovou řádku.
Take Command is a comprehensive interactive GUI and Windows command line toolkit that makes your Windows command prompts easier to use and far more powerful. Take Command includes optional Explorer-style integration, tabbed console windows, major enhancements to standard Windows CMD commands such as COPY, DEL, and MOVE, and adds 140+ new commands, improved command line editing, over 480 internal variables and functions, and thousands of other features.
In addition, Take Command is a powerful batch file programming tool, offering extensions such as DO loops, error and exception handling, block-structured logic, an integrated IDE with a sophisticated editor and batch debugger, third-party plugins, and 460 built-in variables and functions.
Are you frustrated with the limitations of the CMD command line and batch scripting? Do you yearn for a real scripting language, and an integrated IDE and batch debugger? How about a Windows command processor that can do all of that, and still run your existing CMD prompt commands and batch files?
Take Command is our flagship product. For over 20 years, JP Software has been helping programmers, system administrators, technical support professionals, and advanced users save time and money, and cure their Windows command prompt frustrations. Take Command offers a new approach to working in Windows, bringing users the power of the command line and the ease of use of the Windows GUI. Take Command includes a complete CMD replacement command shell that provides you with a vastly better Windows command line UI, and thousands of features that are not available in CMD command prompt commands (or even in those vaunted Linux shells).
- Take Command combines the power of the command line with the ease of use of Explorer. You can manipulate files in the tabbed command prompt windows and graphically see the results.
- Take Command is compatible with your existing Windows command prompt commands and CMD batch files, while adding thousands of new features. (And Take Command runs your CMD batch files faster than CMD!)
- The integrated and familiar environment means you are immediately more productive with your interactive command prompt and batch file programming tasks.
- The consistent command prompt commands syntax reduces your learning and development time.
- The comprehensive help (including context-sensitive popup help for command line commands syntax), speeds your development time and reduces syntax errors.
- Create and debug your batch scripts in a fraction of the time with the integrated editor and batch file debugger.
- It's fast - 20-200% faster at displaying output than the standard CMD command prompt.
- Take Command is fully customizable, including multiple themes, colors, menus, toolbars, and windows.
- You can redefine your commands through aliasing, create new commands and functions for your regular tasks, and assign frequently used commands to a single keystroke.
- The user interface is available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish. (Online help is currently in English only.)
- You can run multiple command prompts and GUI applications simultaneously in tabbed windows, including our own Take Command Console (TCC), CMD, bash and PowerShell.
- The integrated file explorer allows you to examine directories and drag and drop files to the tabbed command prompt windows.
- The programmable tabbed toolbar lets you create up to 20 tabs with up to 50 toolbar buttons on each. Toolbar buttons can start new tabs or windows, or send commands or text to existing tabs.
- The TCC scripting language is a massive superset of the CMD command prompt commands, with 186 internal commands, 303 internal functions, and 177 system variables. Almost all of the CMD command prompt commands (e.g. DIR, COPY, DEL, DIR, START, etc.) are enhanced with hundreds of additional options, and TCC adds more than 140 new commands. Take Command can usually do in one or two lines what requires dozens of lines in Windows CMD commands (if it can do it at all).
- Most interactive commands (such as COPY, DIR, DEL, MOVE, etc.) have command dialogs that allow you to select filenames and options and see your command line before executing it. The most powerful Windows command processor is also the easiest to use!
- Take Command includes the best text and binary file viewer available for Windows, including bidirectional scrolling, hex listings, fixed and floating rulers, grid lines, extensive searching and printing features, and much more.
- Select or exclude files by date, time, size, owner, description, and extended wildcards or regular expressions for extraordinary flexibility in file management.
- Specify multiple filenames for most file processing command prompt commands (i.e., COPY, DEL, DIR, MOVE, etc.). (COPY even supports multiple targets as well as multiple sources.)
- The scripting language includes a complete set of flow control structures including IF-Then-Else, DO and FOR loops, SWITCH, subroutines, batch libraries, etc.
- Create and debug your batch scripts with the integrated graphical IDE. The IDE includes tabbed edit windows and a sophisticated debugger with single stepping, breakpoints, syntax coloring, tooltips, bookmarks, tabbed variable and watch windows. Windows batch file programming has never been easier or more powerful!
- The built-in screen scrollback buffer lets you review or print command line output from past commands, and find text in any tabbed window.
- You have multiple types of redirection, including redirecting and piping to STDERR, "here-document" and "here-string" redirection, and TEE and Y pipe fittings.
- Browse command line and directory history, filename and directory completion, and use numerous cut and paste options (even with Windows command line applications that have no internal cut and paste support) with the advanced line editor.
- Customize filename completion for any internal or external command or alias. This allows Take Command to intelligently select and display filenames based on the command line you are entering.
- The optional command prompt input window (with full undo/redo) allows you to create and edit commands before sending them to the active tabbed command line windows.
- Send keystrokes to tabbed windows, command prompt windows, or GUI windows .
- Find any directory on your system by entering only part of its name with extended directory searches.
- You can access FTP, TFTP and HTTP (including SSL and SSH) directories and files in all command line file-handling commands (COPY, DEL, MOVE, etc.).
- Send SMTP, SMPP, and SNPP messages from your batch files or the command line.
- Take Command includes internal compression and extraction commands and variables for GZIP, TAR, and ZIP files.
- Monitor your system's hardware and software events, and execute commands when an event is triggered. You can monitor the clipboard, directory changes event logs, network connections, processes, services, and USB and Firewire connections.
- Easily query the WMI (Windows Management Interface) to retrieve system configuration information.
- Expand your scripts with the internal support for Perl, Ruby, REXX, Python, Tcl/tk, and any Active Scripting language. You can even combine multiple languages in your batch scripts.
- Create your own variables or commands with plugins, or use one of the many third-party plugin libraries.
Nejnovější v kategorii
Aplikace pro Finanční analýzu vašeho podniku
Výuková hra s procvičováním vyjmenovaných slov.
Slouží jako průprava před nácvikem vlastního čtení v 1. ročníku základní školy.
Porovnání dvou souborů.
Chcete zjistit, jakou máte barvu aury?
Počítání se zlomky.
Program pro hudebníky.
Ukládání informací o osobách.
Účetní a evidenční systém.
Podrobné informace o spuštěných procesech.
Správa kontaktů, Aktivity, sdílený kalendář, prodej.
Tisk samolepících štítků.
Komplexní audio a videopřehrávač.
Sledování klíčových slov na webových stránkách.
Aktualizace SP3 (Service Pack 3) systému Microsoft Windows XP.
Prohlížení a úprava dat procesů.
Přehrávání Flash souborů.
Editace a střih videa.
Ovladače pro zvukovou kartu.
Čtení PDF souborů.
Prostředí pro .NET aplikace.
Vynikající program pro hudebníky.
Doplňek k zařízení Bluetooth.
Aktualizace SP2 (Service Pack 2) systému Microsoft Windows XP.